October 02, 2012

That Diamond Bracelet

Every girl needs a diamond or fake diamond bracelet for that touch of class. And I am happy to announce that I have found my perfect one! 
Even though I am more of a pearl girl, everyone knows diamonds are a girl's best friend!




The bracelet is posing with the Breakfast at Tiffany's diary gifted by my darling sister.

Its simple, yet stands out, and can be worn with anything!

I wore it yesterday with a Black Dress and a French Manicure:)

So do you have your perfect diamond bracelet yet?


Love,
Shubhi!

11 comments:

Sonshu said...

That is indeed very pretty. And all the more with the book.

<3
Sonshu
www.thesonshu.com

Sonshu said...

That is indeed very pretty. And all the more with the book.

<3
Sonshu
www.thesonshu.com

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE said...

Pretty bracelet, love how you use all those vintage poster as a background. Very inspiring! Thanks for sharing :D

BLOG | SHOP | FACEBOOK

ThefashionFlite said...

wow, this is so pretty ! Ladylike ! Being married blesses u with all sorts of diamonds jewellery, and I have loads of them-Credits -karvachauth x8 years !
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin

Suniti Jham said...

It looks absolutely stunning <3

Much Love,
Modish And Muse
www.sunitijham.blogspot.com

Love, Youa said...

i love that photo of your diamond bracelet on the audrey hepburn photo!

Maiken said...

no, to be honest I don't have such bracelet but no worries since at least my engagement ring has a shiny topaz on top of it :)
your bracelet is lovely btw!

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Unknown said...

Beautiful bracelet!!!

SS said...

O wow ! it looks so so pretty , really very beautiful. :D
xoxo <3

http://littlemisssinner.blogspot.in/

ANANDITA PRISCARINI AGUS said...

love the bracelet

xoxo,
www.ananditapriscarini.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love your blog!! I'm new on blogger, try to look mine ;)
Bye!! Alice.

http://www.itscheapbutyoulooklikeavip.blogspot.it/